Friday, August 24, 2007

จะนัดทำไมเนี่ย

Last Tue, I called to Aj.S in order to made an appointment with him. Due to the fact that I have some documents which needs signature sign before sending to University. After hearing the caller ring "All I wanna do is find a way back into love...." for a while, Aj.picked up the phone and answered "Hello"
"May I talk to Aj.....ka"
"I am speaking"
"I am a student of ....u., I have some documents which need to be signed by Aj. ka. Do u have any time for me ?"
"Ummm...tomorrow, I will have a class at TCC in the evening."
"Aer...I am not convenion to go there. Do u have another day for me?"
"Ummm I do not know the certain schedule, would u call me again on Thursday ?"
"yes, I will. ok. bye "

Then, I called him again on Thursday. The same caller ring again. He
"I have not finished the meeting. Ummmm What should we do ? "

No comments: